1. Eligibility: The products and services offered through this Website are not available to persons under the age of 18 or to persons who are not legal residents of the United States, by visa or otherwise. BY CLICKING ANY “SUBMIT” OR OTHER BUTTON OR BY ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE WEBSITES YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT TO US THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND ARE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.
2. Additional Terms: Some of the products and services offered through this site may be subject to additional terms and conditions, including those products and services offered by or through third-party providers. To the extent not inconsistent with these Terms of Service, these additional terms and conditions are hereby incorporated herein by reference; however, in the case of any inconsistency between these Terms of Service and any other document that is incorporated by reference herein, these Terms of Service shall control.
4. Prohibited Conduct. By using the website, you agree not to:
1. Use the website for any purpose other than to access the information and contact the providers of the products and services advertised therein;
2. submit, transmit or facilitate the distribution of information or content that is illegal, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person’s view, objectionable;
3. attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the website or bypass the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the websites;
4. take any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
5. use any robot, spider, scraper or other similar system to access the websites;
6. impersonate another person or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, conduct fraud, hide or attempt to hide your identity; or
7. submit, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
5. Ownership & Proprietary Rights: This site is owned and operated by The Bill Coach. All content displayed on the websites, as well as all visual interfaces, graphics, designs, information, computer code (including source code or object code), software and all other elements of the websites are protected by United States copyright, trade dress, patent and trade/service mark laws, international conventions, where applicable, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws. Except as otherwise specified on the websites, all content contained on the websites is the property of The Bill Coach and/or its third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by us, you may not sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from or otherwise make any unauthorized use of such content.
6. Links to Third-Party Sites. The websites may include links or references to other web sites owned or operated by third parties with which we may have a relationship. We have no control over such third party web sites and, thus, is not responsible for their availability, content or advertising, or any products or services available from such third parties. Your correspondence or business dealings with such third parties are solely between you and such third party. Access and use of such web sites is solely at your own risk. Your correspondence or business dealings with any third parties, including, but not limited to, business dealings with credit counseling services, debt settlement services, mortgage brokers or lenders, insurance agents or carriers or any other product or service provider are solely between you and such third party. The Bill Coach is not responsible for any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings.
7. No Warranty; Disclaimers. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE BILL COACH AND ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE BILL COACH OR THROUGH THE WEBSITES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITES AND ANY DATA, INFORMATION, COMMERCIAL CONTENT, THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
NONE OF THE BILL COACH OR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS WARRANT THAT ANY DATA, INFORMATION, COMMERCIAL CONTENT, THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITES OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT ANY OF THE FOREGOING, IF PRESENT, WILL BE CURED OR STOPPED. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF SUCH WEBSITES.
8. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, WILL THE BILL COACH OR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY UNSUCCESSFUL COURT ACTION OR LEGAL DISPUTE, LOST BUSINESS, LOST REVENUES OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR NON-PECUNIARY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITES OR ANY THIRD-PARTY WEB SITE OR ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH THE BILL COACH, EVEN IF THE BILL COACH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, THE BILL COACH’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
9. Release. BY YOUR USE OF ANY BILL COACH WEBSITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE THE BILL COACH AND ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND ALL OTHER RELATED PERSONS OR ENTITIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION, PROCEEDINGS, LIABLITIES, OBLIGATIONS, LEGAL FEES, COSTS AND EXPENSES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH SAYS, “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
For any Claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than $10,000, either party may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider chosen by the party seeking arbitration. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules:
1. the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone or online and be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner to be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration;
2. the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and
3. any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
11.1 Notices. We may provide you with additional notices by e-mail, regular mail or postings on any website. Notice will be deemed given twenty-four hours after e-mail is sent, unless we are notified that the e-mail address used is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to a postal address, if provided by you through any website. In such case, notice will be deemed given three (3) calendar days after the date of mailing. All notices to us must be made in writing to NYSA Corporation, dba The Bill Coach, 2600 Michelson Drive, Suite 200, Irvine, CA 92612.
11.2 Waiver and Severability of Terms. The failure of the Bill Coach to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by us. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the other provisions of these Terms of Service shall remain in full force and effect and the parties agree that such court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions.
11.3 Choice of Law; Forum. These Terms of Service shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California as they apply to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within California between California residents, without regard to conflict of law provisions. Any claim or dispute you may have against us must be resolved by a court located in Orange, California, except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in Paragraph 10. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Orange County, California for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. All claims filed or brought contrary to either Section 10 or this Section 11.3 shall be considered improperly filed. Should you file a claim improperly, we may recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, provided that we have notified you in writing of the improperly filed claim and you have failed to withdraw the claim promptly.
11.4 Assignment. You may not transfer or assign any of your rights and obligations under these Terms of Service without our express prior written consent . However, you acknowledge and agree that we may freely and without restriction or limitation assign or transfer any of its rights and obligations under these Terms of Service.
11.5 Modification and Notice of Changes. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this document, without advance notice to you. We will notify you of any such changes by posting the effective date of the change at the top of this page (which will also reference the particular sections to which changes were made), together with a link to previous versions. Except as stated elsewhere, such amended terms will be effective immediately and without further notice. Your continued use of this site after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes.
11.6 Entire Agreement. These Terms of Service and any document incorporated by reference herein constitute the entire agreement between you and us and govern your use of this site, superseding any prior agreements between us. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain products and/or services provided by us or one of our marketing partners.
PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR YOUR RECORDS.